Monday, October 31, 2011

Happy One Month Birthday Keira Elizabeth!

Wow!  I am in disbelief that it has already been one month since Keira has come into our lives.  Time sure does fly when you are responsible for a toddler and an infant!  It has been fun today looking at Keira and marveling at what a beautiful baby she is. I feel truly blessed to have a happy and healthy family!
For her one month festivities, I decided it was time to have her start sleeping in her room.  She has been sleeping in a swing in our room since she has been home from the hospital.  I do most of her feedings and diaper changes in her room so she is familiar with the nursery.  So, after her morning feeding, her and I moved the swing and the monitor into the room.  She has now been asleep for over and hour so I think she is liking her new place!  Next challenge is to get her into her crib. It took Keegan 4 months to make that transition so I am hoping to make it much sooner with Keira.  Here are some recent photos...




2 comments:

Cheri @ Sharing Cheri said...

Yay!! I can't believe it's been a month and we have yet to visit. We will make it out.

The Paudlers said...

Oh Carie, Keira is precious. Congratulations. I especially love that last picture. I hope you're adjusting well to life with two. It's definitely challenging, but hang in there. I'm so happy for you. Your comment on our blog made me laugh. I would love to see a little girl in our frat house. :). Congrats again!!