This upcoming Saturday will be our 6th wedding anniversary. I could not think of a better time to celebrate than during the first few weeks of Keira's arrival. Kevin has been my rock during this last pregnancy. The pregnancy took a toll on me both physically and emotionally. Kevin was there for every complaint and every tear. He was with me every day and night at the hospital after Keira was born. Since bringing Keira home he has been Keegan's playmate, the cook, the maid, and my cheerleader.
I had a hard time adjusting to motherhood with Keegan. I found it very frustrating not knowing what to do when Keegan would cry and would not sleep. This time around I find myself more relaxed and confident with Keira. I guess the School of Motherhood trained me well!! I find that Kevin too is more relaxed and comfortable with Keira and has handled the transition to baby #2 very well. When he left for work this Monday I was sad to loose my teammate that has made this ride so much smoother. It feels good to have him by my side and even better knowing that 6 years ago I made the best decision to have him as my partner through this roller coaster of life!




1 comment:
Keira looks so happy and content in her daddy's arms! How sweet! Have a happy anniversary you two! Take some time to celebrate!
Post a Comment