" @ The Little Gym "
One of the coolest activities I have done with Keegan is taking him to the Little Gym. For those of you who do not know what this is, it is basically a structured class that teaches physical fitness, independence, exploration, and how to just have FUN! I loved it because it was a safe place that Keegan could go every week and just run around and explore. The teacher, Bill, was amazingly patient with the children and so positive. We would go every Wednesday morning and I think it was like Christmas morning for the two of us when we would wake up every Wednesday. Here are pictures of Keegan's last day of the class. The next semester we are going to take will start in the fall. We are taking the summer off to spend by the pool!
No comments:
Post a Comment