I miss you this week. Mom says that you check the blog while you are gone so you can see pictures of me. I thought I would put up new pictures for you. Miss you bunches and can not wait for you to come home so we can play.
Hello my sweet boy, How wonderful to see you and thoughtful of mommy to give me more pictures. Every day I post the welcoming to my class here in Wisconsin and your picture is proudly posted -- so now all of my students know you too. Give mommy a big kiss for doing such a nice thing, miss you all bunches, see you and mommy and daddy soon. Love you. Nana
1 comment:
Hello my sweet boy, How wonderful to see you and thoughtful of mommy to give me more pictures. Every day I post the welcoming to my class here in Wisconsin and your picture is proudly posted -- so now all of my students know you too. Give mommy a big kiss for doing such a nice thing, miss you all bunches, see you and mommy and daddy soon. Love you. Nana
Post a Comment