Kevin and I both agreed that we will be back in about 3-4 years and we better start saving money now! It is so expensive to go on a Disney vacation.
I did not take near the amount of pictures I wanted to, but my main goal was to keep calm and keep the kids happy! Enjoy the pictures!
![]() |
| As we walked into the Magic Kingdom, we got to see a fabulous parade. This was my favorite part of the day! |
![]() |
| Keegan taking a peek at Mickey!! |
![]() |
| It's a Small World ride! |
![]() |
| Keegan was amazed at all the dancing figurines! |
![]() |
| Keegan riding on the carousel..his first ride at the park! |
![]() |
| Keegan driving a race car! This was his favorite ride!- |
![]() |
| The boys!! |
![]() |
| The girls! |
![]() |
| Keegan finally smiling for the camera!! |









1 comment:
It looks like you guys had a great time. I'm having Disney withdrawals :)
Post a Comment