Monday, August 15, 2011

Keegan's First Car!

I always joke that Keegan is growing up so fast that before we know it, Kevin and I will be buying him a car for his 16th birthday.  Well, leave it up to Kevin to make that reality come true at the age of 2!!

I came home from work this past Saturday to find that we now owned 3 cars instead of 2!!!  Kevin explained to me that he was at a garage sale and just HAD to get Keegan this motorized car!  I will agree that he got it for a great bargain but it still amused me what Kevin and Keegan do while I am working!

So, Keegan decided to show mom his new wheels.  I think I was laughing and smiling so much that I was almost in tears.  It was probably one of the cutest things I have seen!  Take a look for yourselves...

"I can't hear you, I have the top down!"
Looking good!
Keegan still does not get the hang of the steering wheel yet, so Kevin has to be there making sure we do not have any collisions.  And I do have to admit that Kevin was right...Keegan just HAD to have this toy!!


No comments: