![]() |
| "If I put this on here, what will happen?" |
![]() |
| "Hey, who just got me all wet?!?!" |
While at the museum, I met a mother who lives in the Pittsburgh area. I asked here if there were any other kid friendly activities nearby and she said to go the National Aviary. So, we left the museum, walked about 5 minutes and...we were at the National Aviary. It was 1:30 when we got there, so we were on borrowed time, but we decided to plow straight ahead. First of all, what a wonderful place. We got to get up and close to some penguins.
We saw a beautiful bald eagle....
We finished off our time at the aviary by seeing a bird feeding. They had a structured class led by the trainers who let the kids feed the birds by holding worms and fish in the air. They also spoke on feeding habits of birds and then some birds showed off by doing some tricks. I have no pictures of the class because I was holding a very sleepy little boy. We all agree that we must go back to the aviary when we have more time!!












No comments:
Post a Comment