Monday, October 18, 2010

Ramseyer Farms


We traveled to Smithville, Ohio to visit Ramseyer Farms.  The farm contained acres and acres of fun.  They had 2 corn mazes.  One corn maze was in the shape of Ohio and was actually constructed in the shape of all the interstates in Ohio.  You started out on I-71 and could walk through I-77 and Route 8...too cute!  They also had a a petting zoo with goats (called the Merry-Ott Goat-tel!!), pigs, chickens, and rabbits.  You could ride a hay ride and they also had a smaller version for kiddos.  We had such a good time that we are making Ramseyer Farms an annual tradition for our family.  If you ever get a chance to go, I highly recommend it!!  I will let the pictures tell the rest of the story!



Mommy and Keegan on the hayride!













 
Keegan and the pigs!!

In the corn play box!
It was a hard day playing!!

Daddy and Keegan racing bikes!

The Spud Slinger!!
Keegan likes spud slinging!

No comments: