Mother's Day 2010
I am really blessed to have an amazing son and an amazing husband. I was reminded of this on Mother's Day. Kevin made sure that I was able to do whatever I desired on Sunday. I was able to sleep in till 9am, go for a run, eat a wonderful brunch at Blue Heron, and go shopping for the afternoon. I felt rejuvenated by the end of the day and ready to do it for another year. It has been a great year as a mom. Keegan has brought great joy and satisfaction to my life. It was interesting to see how much a year can change a person. In comparison to last years Mother's Day photo, Keegan has definitely grown and I have defiantly gotten smaller!! 
1 comment:
That sounds like a perfect day! Thanks for stopping by my blog today and leaving a comment! :)
Post a Comment