
The other big news in Keegan's world is that his play area has moved from the family room to the dining room. I have always dreamed of a beautiful dining room table and fancy chairs. But, Keegan had a better idea...why not move all his toys and an indoor slide in the dining room. I have to agree...a very cool design idea. HGTV will probably be here any day now!! Here is the desinger himself playing on his indoor playground.

And the last big piece of good news is...I have finished Keegan's first year scrapbook. It took hours of work, but I enjoyed every minute of it. I decided to include a letter to Keegan on the last page that highlights my feelings of being his mom. It brought his Nana to tears. I get choked up too when I read the letter. Here is Keegan showing you the finished product as it is displayed in our family room.
Here are a few pics of some of the pages.
No comments:
Post a Comment