Saturday, February 27, 2010

Keegan and the white stuff...

Well, once again we got hit with more snow. I am predicting this will be our last substantial amount of snow we get for the winter, but Kevin disagrees. I just hope I am right. We, meaning Keegan and I, have cabin fever pretty bad. He is tired of being in the house and so am I. So, Keegan called Kevin on Friday and asked him to come home early so we could all go out and play in the snow. That is all Kevin needed to hear...he was home pronto!!! So, we bundled ourselves up and out we went!




My mom, a.k.a. Nana, bought Keegan a sled for Christmas. We decided to take him on a trip around the yard and he loved it. We even knocked on our neighbor's door and let her witness Keegan out playing in the snow. She got a good chuckle.




And of course we had to play in the snow!





No comments: