Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Oh, the places you will go!!!

I recently saw the Ellen show and one of her guests was Paris Hilton. Paris was talking about all the party invites she had for New Years Eve...you know, Las Vegas, Paris, L.A.. I remember thinking..."Wow, I can not imagine that life!" Turns out...we got a lot of invites for the New Year and went to all of them. We went to 4 different cities during our 3 day holiday weekend. We traveled to see old friends, family friends, neighbors, and of course we traveled to see Keegan's girlfriend, Abby. Here is the happy couple:
Five months ago, we spent the Fourth of July with Abby and her family. Man...how things change over a 5 month period!










We could not think of a better way to ring in the 2010 year. We had so many blessings in 2009 and can not wait for even more wonderful times this year!








No comments: