Wednesday, December 9, 2009

The Gift of Giving

Kevin is a giver. He as always cared about the welfare of his friends and family. Ask him to help you and he is there right away...no questions asked. I love that about him and I know that he will instill the same quality into our children.
One of Kevin's annual Christmas charities he gives to, is the local bike-a-thon at our local police department. They collect bikes and then distribute them to local children in need. I asked Kevin this year why he likes this charity. He responded by saying that bikes do not need batteries, they get kids to be physically active, and it gives back to the community in which he grew up in. This year he recruited Keegan to help assemble the bike. Keegan did a great job of supervising and the two had fun putting the bike together!


No comments: