Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Trick or Treat!!!

First, let me give you some background on Keegan's Halloween costume. My 83 year old grandfather works full time at Lowes. I know...amazing! He recently sent Keegan a package that included a Lowe's work apron, a Lowe's hat, and various wood assembly projects that Lowe's features at their stores. Of course Keegan is too young to assemble any of the toys...but by gosh he sure looks good in the Lowe's attire. So, there you have it...he dressed up as a Lowe's employee.
I can not wait for my Grandpa to see these photos....I can hear him laughing now!!

The other big news of the month is the arrival of Keegan's first tooth. He is pretty proud of his new chopper! And it looks like another one is on it's way....





1 comment:

Kristin said...

Absolutely adorable...and what a sweet grandpa for sounding such a thoughtful gift! Thanks for stopping by my blog and following me now!