Wednesday, September 16, 2009

The next Beckham!

Keegan's babysitter is a junior at Copley High School. She loves Keegan and Keegan adores her. We have gone to a few of her soccer games this season. We suprised her today at an away game. I ordered a shirt for Keegan and as you will see in the pictures below he looks pretty cool!Lexi was thrilled when she saw Keegan. I think it really made her day when she saw his shirt. Copley was winning 1-0 when we left at the half and we hope they beat Revere tonight! So, if you are wondering where I got this idea for the shirt...I can not take any of the credit. Actually, it goes to my parents. When I was a toddler they made me a shirt that stated "My dad is... The Ref!" My dad has been a high school wrestling official for over 30 years and that is what I would wear when I would go to his wrestling tournaments. So, the tradition continues....





No comments: