Saturday, December 6, 2008

Beary Cute!!!

After hours and hours of work the nursery is finally completed. Kevin worked so hard to ensure that our baby has both a relaxing and stimulating room. We added stars and vinyl lettering to the walls to make the room "pop"! We also put up a new cellular shade and drapes. I find myself almost once a day going into the nursery and just taking it all in. I can not believe that in a few months we will be seeing a beautiful baby sleeping in that crib. We hope you enjoy the pictures of the nursery!









2 comments:

JoAnn Berkowitz said...

Bravo Kevin--the room is beautiful! Carie you are right when you shared that in the pictures the yellow doesnt come out as well--perhaps Santa should bring Kevin that new camera! Love you both--Mom (nana)

Suzanne said...

I'm so glad you've posted photos of your nursery for those of us far away. Kevin, excellent job. The room looks great. I'm excited for you.--Suzanne